Concise Accountancy is a leading firm of London accountants

We provides accounting and auditing services to businesses and limited company registered with Companies House in the United Kingdom.

What we do

Concise Accountancy publishes information to help you to take care of your UK company filings with Companies House. Generally, your UK company must file company accounts and Confirmation statement every year with Companies House.

Company accounts

Even if your company has not yet started trading and was dormant, you must still submit your company accounts with Companies House. In such circumstance, you would deliver a dormant company account. Another thing is there is late filing penalty for delivering your company accounts late even just by one day.

Confirmation statement

Confirmation statement is a very important document. It has nothing to do with your company performance. It is basically a snapshot of your company information currently registered with Companies House. The law requires your company to confirm if the information is still valid at least once every 12 months. If there is any change, you must notify Companies House. By the way, failure to file your confirmation statement is a criminal offence. Then, your company would be liable to fines and imprisonment.

How do I start

You may file your company accounts online or on paper yourself if you wish. If you are to file online, you would require your authentication code. Not to worry, If you have misplaced your original code. You may request the code from Companies House again. Companies House will send the code to your registered office address with five working days.

Feel free to use the “search the site” at the top of this web page to search the information how to prepare your company accounts and what information required for confirmation statement filing and so on.

Concise information

The information published on this website is sufficient to help you to get round filing your confirmation statement and company account just fine even if you never done it before.

We also publish concise information on how to dissolve a company, restore a company, change your company name and so on.

Contact us if you would like to speak to an accountant.

You have great day.

Submit Confirmation Statement with Companies House
File dormant company account with Companies House