Concise Accountancy is always on the look-out for new and innovative services to meet the needs of today’s business. Companies House Statistics shows there are 2.6 millions companies registered in Great Britain and each month approximately 30 thousands companies being incorporated. It is very popular to use limited company for business.
Limited company registered in the United Kingdom is required to comply with the Companies House rules such as to deliver company accounts and Confirmation Statement every year, to inform Companies House if there is any changes to your company directors or secretary, to register a security given for a company’s loan and other filings to fulfill as required by the Companies Act 2006.
Your limited company is also required to report your trading results with the HM Revenue and Customs, the UK tax authority.
We are here to help you to comply with Companies House rules and the HM Revenue and Customs filing requirements.
Our accountants can help you with:
- Company accounts
- Corporation Tax
- Confirmation Statement filing
- Company Incorporation
- Company Restoration
- Company Dissolution
- Company Name Change
- Management Accounting
- PAYE and Payroll
- Income Tax (Self Assessment)
- VAT Return and Compliance
How Can We Help Your Business?
Our accountants can help you to create, file and manage your business accounting records such as invoices and statements into accounting records that meet your company statutory accounts and taxation requirements for startup companies.
Having an organized system for maintaining your accounting books and records right from the beginning is crucial in any business, not only for accounts preparation purposes but also for knowing how your business is doing financially.
For expanding businesses, our accountants would provide audit on your existing accounting systems and recommend the most efficient and effective way for maintaining accounting records for audit and accounts given the resources you have in place.
Feel free to contact our accountants, If you have any questions about your limited company.
Our Commitment to You
We look forward to deliver excellence customer service experience to every person comes in contact with us. We take our customers feedback seriously and work towards improvements to better service our customers. We…
- Provide FREE business information on our website for businesses.
- Aim to answer your emails within 24 hours.
- Reply to your faxes and letters within 48 hours.
- Offer personalized service; you only speak to one accountant (he/she is your main contact) about your business affairs whether you have one company or group of companies.
- Listen to you and understand your business needs and provide you with solutions.
- Offer Fixed Fee Accounts Services So you are in control of your business expenses (T&C apply).
- Ensure we deliver your company accounts, tax returns and other assignments on time and every time.
- Welcome feedback from you about our services and information we published on our website.