The Companies Act 2006 has brought in a new provision for limited company to apply for administrative restoration. This is simplified method of restoring a dissolved limited company without having to go through a court. The cost of administrative restoration is affordable than going through Court restoration process.
Administrative restoration is only possible if your limited company had not previously applied for voluntary strike off and your limited company was struck off for less than 6 years and you were in business at the time of your company being dissolved.
Documents required to restore your company
Restoring your limited company through statutory administrative restoration application is to bring your limited company filings with Companies House up to date.
This include the following documents if they were long overdue.
- Confirmation statement (replaces the annual return)
- Company accounts
- Companies House restoration form
- Waiver letter
- Statutory filing fees payable to Companies House for the above mentioned submissions.
Feel free to contact us if you require assistance in restoring your dissolved company.
Avoid your company being dissolved
- Ensure that you are able to access mails sent to your company’s registered office address. Companies House will strike off your company where mails sent to your registered office were returned to Companies House repeatedly.
- Ensure you submit your confirmation statement on time.
- Ensure your company account is delivered to Companies House on time. This including dormant company and non- trading company accounts.