Thank you for choosing Concise Accountancy Services for your Business VAT Registration.
Please complete the form below and click on the submit button. We will process your VAT registration application as soon as we received your completed VAT online form.
There are some guidance notes below the form to help you to complete the form.
Please do not hesitate to contact us, firstname.lastname@example.org, should you require assistance in completing the form.
Notes to completing the online VAT form:
1) Business name – Please enter your business trading name.
2) Business status – please state whether your business is a sole proprietor, partnership, a company or a club, trust or charity.
3) Certificate number – this is a company number given by Companies House. You may get this number from your certificate of incorporation or from Companies House website at www.companieshouse.gov.uk.
4) Business activities – please state your business trading activities like online retailer or building decoration or IT consultancy.
5) Involvement in other VAT registered business – if you have been involved in other VAT registered business in the UK in the last 2 years, please provide the business name, VAT registration number and state whether the business is still trading.
6) Bank details – if you have not opened a business bank account you may enter your personal bank details and once you have your business banking details, you can provide the details to HMRC either through us or yourself. Please state this fact in the additional information field.
Once again, thank you for choosing Concise Accountancy for this service. We wish you and your business have good fortune and we look forward to working with you in the future.