Customer Login | Search This Site:   Go  

What we do Company accounts Fixed fee accounts Register a company Person with Significant Control (PSC) Check VAT numbers About us Careers
Latest UK Business News : University pensions chief says striking academics are being misled      UK?s reliance on gas for heating exposed by cold snap      UK?s high-yield high street struggles under hefty debt load      How internecine warfare tore apart the Institute of Directors      UK set to back down over fishing quotas during Brexit transition      

Company Re-registration from private limited company to PLC


A private limited company limited by shares may apply to Companies House to re-register its legal status to a public limited company (PLC). The private limited company must pass a special resolution.

The company re-registration form RR01 for the application to re-register as a public limited company must be completed and deliver to Companies House together with the following legal documents.

  • A copy of the special resolution
  • A printed copy of the amended articles of association
  • A copy of the relevant balance sheet
  • A copy of the auditor's written statement
  • A copy of the auditor's unqualified report
  • A copy of the valuation report if recent allotment of shares for a non-cash consideration
  • A statement of the proposed secretary to be included If your company do not have a secretary.

Companies House also provides other company re-registration services to UK businesses.

Concise Accountants - Making company re-registration simple for businesses
Email This Page  Print This Page