Customer Login | Search This Site:   Go  

What we do Company accounts Fixed fee accounts Register a company Person with Significant Control (PSC) Check VAT numbers About us Careers
Latest UK Business News : University pensions chief says striking academics are being misled      UK?s reliance on gas for heating exposed by cold snap      UK?s high-yield high street struggles under hefty debt load      How internecine warfare tore apart the Institute of Directors      UK set to back down over fishing quotas during Brexit transition      

Express Company Name Change


Changing a business name often resulted necessary to change your company name with Companies House.

Our Express Company Name Change service is handled by our professional accountant from start to finish and all documentation and forms are processed and deliver to Companies House on the same. This service is ideal where the change of your company name is urgent.

Many companies use this service to avoid their special new company name being registered by others.

Express Company Name Change
Express Company Name Change
 Click to Enlarge
Our Price  :£500.00  Saving 20% 

Express Company Name Change Service is a same day change of name application service to Companies House. Our price includes the statutory filing fee payable to Companies House. This is a fast track service enable you to obtain your name change certificate on the same day. The service included in this package are:

  • Completion of applicable statutory forms including Special Resolution for filing to Companies House for you.
  • Preparation of Amended memorandum and Articles of Association to incorporate your new company name for submission to Companies House.
  • Obtain Certificate of Incorporation on Change of Name for your company.


Quantity  : 

The same company name change service can only be delivered if we receive your order before 1pm.

Upon receiving your order, we will email you necessary paperwork for your signature and required you to email or fax it back to us.

After The Change of Name is Official

You must inform HM Revenue and Customs for the change of your company name especially if you are VAT registered.

Your bankers and Insurance company are provided with the Certificate of Change of Name in order for them to update their records accordingly.