Customer Login | Search This Site:   Go  

What we do Company accounts Fixed fee accounts Register a company Person with Significant Control (PSC) Check VAT numbers About us Careers
Latest UK Business News : University pensions chief says striking academics are being misled      UK?s reliance on gas for heating exposed by cold snap      UK?s high-yield high street struggles under hefty debt load      How internecine warfare tore apart the Institute of Directors      UK set to back down over fishing quotas during Brexit transition      

Where to send AR01 Annual Return


The Confirmation statement replaces the annual return filing.

If you are filing your annual return using the form AR01. You are required to send your completed annual return form, AR01 to the appropriate Companies House office especially if your annual return filing due date is approaching or already overdue. Your company may risk being struck off if your annual return is not filed on time.

Before sending out your annual return please check that all the information entered in the annual return is correct. This is to avoid Companies House returns your form to you for correction. You may find this annual return checklist helpful.

Your return is considered accepted only when it is published on Companies House website.

England and Wales

For companies registered in England and Wales, you may send your annual return to Companies House office at:

The Registrar of Companies
Companies House
Crown Way
Wales CF14 3UZ
DX 33050 Cardiff


For companies registered in Scotland, you may send your annual return to the Companies House office at :

The Registrar of Companies
Companies House
Fourth floor
Edinburg Quay 2,
139 Fountainbridge
Scotland EH3 9FF
DX ED 235 Edinburg 1 or LP – 4 Edinburg 2 (Legal Post).

Northern Ireland

For companies registered in Northern Ireland, you may send your annual return to Companies House office at:

The Registrar of Companies
Companies House
First Floor, Waterfront Plaza
8 Laganbank Road
Northern Ireland BT1 3BS
DX 481 N.R. Belfast 1.

The next step after filing your annual return is to take care of your company's accounts. Your company accounts are required to be filed with Companies House within 9 months from the financial year end.

Concise Accountancy - making your company administration simple

Email This Page  Print This Page