Companies House requires every company to maintain the register of directors and this register is to be kept available for inspection. The information about each director to be kept includes:
For person director
- His or her name and any former name
- A service address
- Home address include the country of residence
- Business occupation
- Date of birth
For corporate director
- The company or the firm name
- Its registered office
- For EEA company, where it is registered and its registered number
- For others, the legal form of the company or firm and the law by which it is governed and if applicable, where it was registered and its registration number.
If there are any changes to the company directors’ details, appointment or resignation, the register of directors must be updated and Companies House must be informed of the changes by filing relevant Companies House forms.
You may use the standard company registers to maintain your company records. All the registers are organized into sections and printed in A4 size.
If you require help in filing the changes to your directors with Companies House, our London Accountants at Concise are more than happy to help you. Feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org they will respond to your email within 24 hours.
Concise Accountancy – making UK company filing simple for businesses