Customer Login | Search This Site:   Go  

What we do Company accounts Fixed fee accounts Register a company Person with Significant Control (PSC) Check VAT numbers About us Careers
Latest UK Business News : ?You have to let customers hang themselves,? rogue RBS unit said      Two-thirds of UK gender pay gap remains ?unexplained?      Majority of businesses want regulatory alignment after Brexit      UK pay growth to accelerate says BoE?s Saunders      Grayling?s East Coast experiment risks coming off the rails      

Directors Service Addresses


The Companies Act 2006 require directors to provide service addresses instead of their home addresses for public register.

What is director service address?

The purpose of the directors’ service addresses is to keep directors’ residential addresses private and confidential. However, when filing Form CH01 or AP01, directors are required to provide both the service addresses and their current residential address to Companies House. The home address details would not be published but for Companies House records only.

Company registered office address be the same as the director service address?

Directors service address can be the company registered office address or any other address as long as the directors can access to mails sent to the service addresses. Please note that P O Box is not allowed to be used as director service address.

You may use your home address as your company registered office address and as your director service address. Companies House would not made any reference as to the connection of your home address is also your company registered office address and director service address.

Similarly, you may use different addresses for your company registered office address and your director service address if you do not want to use your home address.

The director service address, company registered office and directors' home addresses must be presented in your company Confirmation statement and if there are changes during the year, the changes must be reported with Companies House using relevant Companies House forms.

Concise Accountancy provides confirmation statement filing service. Feel free to contact our accountants they will be able to help you.

Concise Accountancy - helping small companies to fulfill their obligations under UK company law.

Email This Page  Print This Page